CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Elliot came to jaga us =)

Today, I was anticipating for Elliot to come!! Wah... was so excited that I had to disturbed him in the afternoon by calling him and chatting with him.... kekeke....

So in the evening, he came... piano class was canceled, assignment due date delayed... wah... everything went so well, hope it was God's plan =)

We went for dinner... but we were so fickle minded that we went to Bandar Puteri only to go back to Giant Kinrara to eat Pizza... Guess it was because we came out late and most restaurants were full...

After that, we came home and while I attended online prayer meeting, Elliot helped fix my mom's lappy.... After that only I studied again for tomorrow's paper, which is THE MOVIES!!! There were nothing much to study that's why I wasn't so worried, hehe...

Then we slept....

0 comments: