CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Saturday (2/5/09)

THE MOVIES EXAM.... My FINAL PAPER!!!! heheh....

Wah... I went to college with my new pair of heels and met my friends at first floor... When I reached there, I could see Chelsie and Jojo shouting out of excitement. At first I thought that it was my new heels, but when I went closer, I noticed that the 3 of us wore the same shirt!!!! and no one planned for this.... haha....

After exams, we went for tomyam.... And we were talking and talking and all of a sudden they talked about Elliot XD They knew that he was staying over at my place to jaga us and they teased me until I blushed!! Even Miss Jaime was there ahhh.... So now she knows....

Da Bao a few packet of nasi goreng tomyam and nasi pattaya for Garry, Elliot and John... Went home and then went for youth =)

Youth that day was different because there was no preaching. Sun divided us into groups to think of how we can bless the pastors who will be joining us for Project Barnabas soon....

At night, we went for beef noodle at Jalan Kenanga. Half of SE were there and we could start our youth service there already.... hehe....

After the delicious meal, we head home... Elliot brought his 3D Star Wars puzzle thingy... We were supposed to build it together (Elliot, Garry, Jeffrey and I),but in the end, only Elliot had the persistence to build it XD and Garry and Jeffrey took pictures with it.... hehe....

I felt so free!!!! Nothing to worry about at all!!!! Exams are over, parents and kakak not around..... wah.......





3 comments:

Unknown said...

http://liz-tryingtobemyself.blogspot.com/

soowei said...

hey rachel, soowei here btw..heheh why u dun wan put chat box here..easier to contact u ..wakakaka..erm..almost graduating..going to end my practicum i think in 2 weeks time..hehehe..thn i can consider pure gradute hehehe..

Anonymous said...

ut台湾辣妹视讯 , ut台湾辣妹视讯 , ut台湾辣妹视讯 , ut台湾辣妹视讯 , ut台湾辣妹视讯 , ut台湾辣妹视讯 , ut台湾辣妹视讯 , ut台湾辣妹视讯 , ut台湾辣妹视讯 , ut台湾辣妹视讯