CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tuesday (28/4/09)

Hi guys,

It's been awhile since I updated my blog... hehe.... was kinda busy... But I am going to start blogging since end of April, starting from my first exam =)

So it was a Tuesday morning that I was prepared to take my exams for the day - COMM220 Principles of Interviewing and COMM132 Introduction to News Reporting . I was pretty excited to finish up both these papers coz they were the tougher ones compared to the other 2 papers I am gonna take.

I drove to college and met Daily Kristy at the lift... haha.... what a coincidence... Then went up to first floor to eat my 100 marks breakfast made by my one and only Jojo!! I took the fish ball first, and she was like, "nope! eat the sausage first.... coz then only it it 1 0 0 ....." haha... had to obey her loh....

So after the first paper, Daily Kristy and Twinlight were waiting for me outside of the exam room as I was the last to come out (as usual). We went to first floor and ate. Daily Kristy and I each bought a plate of Spaghetti and Twinlight bought something from auntie-make-hot. So we ate and kept discussing about some of the questions that came out just now. I was pretty excited to know what their answers were... hehe....

I continue eating but didn't really like the sauce coz got the fried rice stuff!! The peas, carrot and corn..... I just left it aside....


Then I kept eating and discussing and eating and discussing that my mouth was so dirty and I had to wipe my mouth every time when we discuss.... So it happened so many times that I had to keep taking tissue @.@ Daily Kristy called me "The tissue girl"



So after that we went to the Library to study... We met Sandra there... hehe.... and as we studied, we talked and laughed... we only started to really study after like an hour of disturbing each other XD Twinlight kept on 'crying' (that's the sound of how she laughs), she made so much noise.... But too bad the library didn't say "Please do not cry".

One of the stuff that kept us laughing was that Sandra and Kristy fighting about being Hakka.... Yes, both of them are hakka... and me too! Kristy said wrongly as she talked too fast and said, "you la hakkaN" akakakakkaka.....

Then we were studying half way and Twinlight said that she was not sure if she could finish studying all that will be coming out for exam.... The last topic was about Libel Law....

She went like, "I am not sure if I got time for labour la"

Then we were like, "what labour?"

She actually pronounced the word libel as labour XD and we all laughed!!!!

Sandra said, "errrr.... I don't want to see you in labour?"

akakkakakka......

After the second paper, we discusssed a bit about it. Then Kristy suddenly talked about her shoes... her NEW pair of shoes.... See below:


What do you think about it? Her sister said that it looks like those people who are attending funeral XD and Sandra said it looks like those people who are going for Tai Chi XDXD I felt like it was for those auntie selling vege or meat at the pasar....... haha......

0 comments: