CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Friday (17/4/09) My Birthday!!!

Hehe.... My birthday finally came to past... As usually, every Friday I have class... So I went to class with my new birthday gift from my mum, she bought me this top! Sweet right??


So during break time, people kept coming in and giving me bunches of marshmallows... kekeke... Even those that I din know, Mr. Siew also gave XD I felt very weird receiving all these from them and thought that there were booths downstairs selling this....

Later, my friends started coming in with the marshmallows and then only I realize that it was for my birthday! haha! What a brilliant idea.... They started to sing me birthday songs, as usually, in English, Malay, Cantonese... hehe... Each bunch of marshmallow has an alphabet on it. They told me that I had to rearrange them!! There were 29 alphabets, so tough... Check out the answer in the pictures below. Here are the pictures!









Wahh... so many!!












My Birthday cake...

Marshmallows with cupcake

Makan time!

I felt so surprised because I never expected them to do such a great party. I wanna thank all of you kisiao-ians for pakating with Jojo, Lettecia, Ilex and Jasmine Teh in making this work!! Thank you so much and I love all of you!

Happy,
Rachel