CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tuesday (21/4/09)

I thought my birthday celebrations would have ended by yesterday night, but twinlight (beloved Jasmine) wanted to celebrate with me because last week she din get to do so... So we went to Thai Village there and makan Tom Yam....

But in the end, Daily Kristy was the one who paid for my lunch XD Thank you!!! "Ask you to put my birthday as breaking news on Daily Kristy, you don't want to put, some more tell me no news hole, see la... nobody buy your papers coz you din put" XD

Anyway, I wanna thank twinlight, Daily Kristy and dearest Sandra for spending time together with me and laughing and laughing and laughing!!! hehe....

Here is a joke for all of you who are reading this:

Kristy: "You know ah, Wendy's *a restaurant* and Mandy's *also a restaurant* are brothers?"

We all laughed our hearts out!!!! hehehehe.... how can 2 female names be... errr... brothers?

Kristy was trying to lie to us saying that both restaurants are franchise, that's why she said brothers. But it was so funny coz Wendy and Mandy.... ARE FEMALE NAMES!!!

Then Sandra said she wanna eat Sushi, but twinlight said that Sushi "gui", which means expensive in mandarin.

Kristy heard wrongly and said, "Sushi Queen?"

Then twinlight said, "ya, and Sushi Queen's sister is Sushi King"

and we laughed out loud again!!!! How can the queen be the king's sister??? shouldn't she be the King's wife??

AKAKAKKAKAKAKA......

Anyway, we had a great time together laughing!! I laughed till my face went all red and I literally cried... yes, it was that funny when you can hang out with these kind of ppl = aunty + blur + lovely....

heheheeehehe.....

Laughing,
Rachel