CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Monday Night (20/4/09)


Birthday celebrations never end...
Because I have so many friends who remembered my birthday! On Monday night, my ex-school friends brought me to T.G.I. Fridays to celebrate! Wah... We had such a fun time eating there and since Aaron is working there, he served us excellently! He brought us various sauces to taste and even gave me a free drink!!

After enjoying the dinner, T.G.I.F. Staff came over to our table and did their birthday traditions... ahhh, I was so scared they will do that... and worst, I didn't know what they were up to this time XD


So first of all, I was requested to stand on the chair to give a speech. And I willingly gave that speech... akakaka... Next, they asked me to pull a friend out to do the T.G.I.F. food dance... I was blurred for awhile coz I was thinking, "what kind of dance is that?!" And yea... smart Aaron went and recorded Dobby and I dancing XD It was a bit humiliating but it was fun... heheh....



Speech giving ceremony

Then they sang me a birthday song... backwards = facing their back behind me and sing.... @.@ I thought they meant singing the song backwards, like "you to birthday happy" X 4 Then hor, still not yet finish.... I had to blow a candle on their cake from a far *It was delicious!! got caramel one*

Then they even sang a song, I mean Aaron even sang the song saying that I am old.... ish... It goes like this " I don't know what I've been told, Rachel here is very old, good news is we sing for free, bad news is we sing off key....." I am not old lar!!!


After dinner, my friends came over to my house to eat the birthday cake that they bought! haha.... too full until cannot eat at the restaurant. They sang the birthday song again here... hehe... This year I heard that song plenty of times edi...


She Anne and Melissa

Larry, Sher Niz and I

Dobby and She Anne

Dobby and I

She Anne and I

Vi Li and I

Vi Li and I

For display only.... (Larry and Melissa were waiting for each other to eat)

The different types of sauces

My free drink =)

Melissa and I

She Anne and Vi Li... nice

Dobby and I

She Anne acting cute... and Vi Li


She Anne and Vi Li


Larry and I


Melissa and Larry


She Anne, me, Vi Li and Melissa





Aaron, the "extremely handsome" guy, hehe....



Aaron and I


Family Portrait





Sher Niz


My hands are not here lar....




What are you trying to do, Larry?

Despite that, I still wanna thank all of you!!

She Anne for organinzing the party

Sher Niz
for coming and bring the lighter that my mum and I had to search high and low for

Vi Li
for coming even though you had to wait for your dad to fetch you

Larry for driving Melissa there

Melissa
for coming!

Dobby
for driving us here and there and for bringing the fun!!! You have been a great friend!! and of course

Aaron
too, for serving us so well, getting us discount and paying for my share... kekeke...

Thank you!


Still Happy,

Rachel