CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thursday (16/4/09)

Wah.... This was the day I had been waiting for!! You know why?? Because it was the day where we planned to celebrate my birthday together!! Celebrated my birthday with Elliot =)

In the morning, I went for Public Speaking lecture... When I stepped into the class, my friends were looking at me one kind.... Michelle asked, "wah... why today you wear so nice??" She thought for a moment and then she remembered, "Ohhhh.... today celebrating with Elliot ahh??" I just smiled at her...

I just anticipated for later the whole time in class... couldn't really pay attention to those who were giving their speeches, sorry guys... hehe... But I tried to though...


After class, Michelle came over and disturbed me again!! "So going out with Elliot now??" But this time I was busy talking to those who are in charge of the play... Had to gao tim this first... Then Elliot called and I had to leave... and Michelle was like, "Enjoy *with an evil-look-smile* and make sure you tell me what happened tomorrow ah?" I smiled at her again....


So we went to 1 U and bought 2 tickets to watch Fast and Furious 4. I actually slept in the cinema..... was too tired la... hehe.... Of all the parts right, I slept at the climax XD Was tahaning and tahaning till that part cannot tahan anymore.... kekeke...


So we went round shopping for a more decent top because we were going to his house to have dinner... At last, we went to Nicole and bought a t-shirt. Then Elliot brought me to Perlini's, twice! He said that he wanted to get me something from there... and you know, Perlini's jewellery are quite expensive.... He haven't decided on what he wanted to buy yet at that time, so I was like "Ok, I will choose the most expensive one la!" and he was like... "sure" wahhhh.....


But in the end, I didn't wanna get anything from there because honestly, I wasn't that into Perlini's yet... hehe... I wanted a dress! A prom dress since prom is coming soon... and I told him that when I see a nice dress, then will ask him to buy for me la... hehe....

Next, we went over to his house. It was my first time visiting his family so I was a bit scared... felt pressuring... When we settled down, his sister, Jen Li, told me that she saw me on TV!! hehe... and asked me how I got the scholarship and stuff... I also went to greet his mum.... His mum seemed like an outgoing, loud and happy person.. hehe... She cooked dinner for us and I especially like her 'shui gao', very nice.... After dinner, I thank her for the dinner and we left for the lake....

Yay!! the lake!! hehe..... I got to feed the fishes and especially the tortoise ahh.... hehe... and there were 2 tortoises!! so nice.... looked like one was chasing after the other, akakaka.... so romantic XD


We took lots of pictures by the lake.... When the clock striked midnight, it was my birthday!! hehe... Elliot sang me a birthday song and fed me with the Chocolate Banana cake from Secret Recipe!! wah.... It was awesome =) I enjoyed every moment of it!


When I reached home. Elliot came in to my house for awhile to transfer the pictures over... hehe.... We had a great time that evening and I was anticipating for my next year's birthday celebration with him, akakaka.....


Here are the pictures:


At the lake....










Yummy.....




Love,
Rachel

0 comments: