CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday night (15/4/09)

Hey guys,

My birthday was on April 17 (Friday)... Despite that, so many of my friends started to wish me already... hahah... I felt so remembered XD Even Audrey wished me on last Tuesday (April 7, 09) hehe.... Ben was one of them who wished me on Wednesday night...

On that night, I was actually singing to release some stress... I sang for more than 3 hours!! I also recorded my singing XD Ben was so nice. I sent to him my recordings and he kindly put them on imeem and then on his blog... Check it out -> http://www.born2mad.blogspot.com/

Thanks Ben! I really appreciate your effort, especially when you had to help Garry with his debate and do this at the same time... Garry says "no wonder he took so long to reply me la... he was doing that for you...." XD XD

Excited,
Rachel

0 comments: